Friday 25 January 2013

Street Style: Headphones

Hello Wonderful people,

You helped me reach the 1,000 mark on my blog ! I think this is such an amazing achievement :)

This morning I was on the bus to school and it was really crowded *sigh BUT I saw this girl with these amazing sleek headphones and I was just like in my head "Those are g o r g e o u s <3"  So I asked her and she did the thing where she can see i'm trying to speak to her so she lifts her headphone of one ear and say "What?" then I repeated it and... "ITALY" I was like wahhhh D: No change i'n going back to Italy any time soon.

When I got home I Googled "Pink Sony Headphones" and they are one amazon *dances


Sony MDR ZX100 - Headphones ( ear-cup ) - pinkAmazon £21.46
Also available in lots of other colours the White ones are really nice too :) I think that the simplicity of these headphones are the best feature as they can be styled with various outfit and occasions. The light pink colour looks so gorgeous and fun.




BEATS BY DR DRE Solo HD Headphones - Red£169.99

These headphones so popular and I think they are so over- rated, however I do love the range of colours they came in and they are quite stylish :)




MONSTER Diesel Vektr Headphones - Black 
PC World/ Currys £219.95

I love the contemporary look of these headphones, it looks so modern and it looks like it was based on architecture, due to the defined sharp lines. I know these are a pricey but maybe for a big birthday or Christmas present when all your friends or family chip in. These would definitely make you stand out of the crowd and it would contrast a girly outfit, so well, in a good way! Or a rock chic look but definately STREET STYLE <3

Love,

Katherine

xoxo




3 comments:

  1. i really want a pair of beats but my mum is juss like nooo do you know anyplace i can get them cheap???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww they come in sooo many different colours and styles

    Here are some Dr Dre Beats Outlets:
    http://www.beatsbydrexmas2012.com/
    http://www.beatsbydreuksales.com/solo.html
    http://www.beatsuk2013.co.uk/

    Good luck with persuading your mum!

    ReplyDelete