Thursday 17 January 2013

Everything 2012/2013


Hello Everybody,

How your Thursday going ? Friday tomorrow! I always look forward to the weekend 
These are some pictures of me and my cousin Khoa and Hong and Minh from SWITZLAND.

Peaceful walk in the woods, away from the noise in the London city.
I'm wearing: wellingtons-Ebay, jeans- Zara, Jacket-Millets, Scarf- New look, Bag- Accessorize  

Left to right: Khoa, Hong, Minh, Me 

 Ermmmmm... we are a bit crazy after standing for 5 hours waiting to see the New year Fire works 2013 by the London Eye.

I managed to get a pretty steady shot of Big Ben over peoples head, thanks to my Sony Cyber-shot Digital camera with 16X optical zoom. I think that citys' always look so beautiful at night with all of the buildings and architecture lit up.


The frikin amazing fireworks coming out of the London eye! 15 whole minutes of all of senses tingling with delight :) At first, I thought that you could be on the London eye during the fireworks but that's not possible xD


Me and Hong in my garden. So cold! Wearing my new year's day outfit under a warm hoodie in the garden to go on the trampoline! *boiiiinnnngg





This is small snip-it of what i wore on New years day: Black boyfriend cardigan with lace black- Papaya, White vest top, Denim Skater skirt- New Look, Silver and teal bracelet- unknown, Gold Egyptian statement necklace- Forever 21

Bye

xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment