Wednesday 23 January 2013

Random: Everything VEGETABLES

omgoshhhh ! so I just finished editing this post about vegetables and then I close the tab and it hasn't saved. Wtf ? I'm a little bit pissed, Hopefully I will try and Remember what I wrote but I doubt it ...

Anyways, let's start properly:

Hello Everybody,

Man! I can't remember *sigh

So normally I hate watching adverts there just so stupid somtimes, but this one I actually like it's so catchy and it's about vegetables!

Personally I prefer vegetables to fruit (people say i'm strange, mehhh)
So I wasn't sure what do do my next post on so I thought why not some thing random like... Vegetables!

I did my research and I found that Dolce and Gabanna released a fashion collection inspired by fruit and vegetables at the Milan Fashion week as part of their Spring/ Summer collection. 
I think that all three of these outfits are stunning in their own ways.

Left design: 
Lovley, summery bright colour which is perfect for a day time event where you would want to make a big fashion statement. The shoes have a very modern edge due to the clear upper part of the high heel.

Central design:
More for a warm evening event such a s a BBQ. This design contrasts the left design as it has opposing colours on the colour wheel and instead of the design being very structured and defined it is much more free so that when the model strut her stuff on the catwalk it elegantly ripples out. Black strappy high heels would be perfectly matched with a girly dress and a leather biker jacket 

Right Design:
Short cute summer or spring dress for the warmer weather, the big buttons down the front center of the dress is a nice touch. The thing that stand out most when I see this model wearing D & G design is the big statement head piece is is so extravagant and beautifully outrageous.

                       1.              2.                3.                4.
1. I love the abstraction in this design, the top is really cute as it looks like a suit/top

2. Really cute design! I love the bright orange and the cut out of the fabric in the dress, especially the cute bow tieing it together in the center. Also the two bows on either shoulder, add the finishing touch as it's just so feminine. Also the bottom of the dress looks slightly pleated as it is cinching in above at the belly button

3. I love how the top is so fitted to the model's figure also the halter neck is really cute as it is quite unusual to see these in designs and the skirt is really beautiful as it sits above her hips enhancing the glamorous look. Also I absolutely love the High heel platforms as the neon pink is so futuristic and the black always compromises pink. The matching shoes, bag and earrings are so glamerous.

4. This outfit screams "SUMMER" at me! The gorgeous yellow sunnies look stunning with the matching accessorizes and the dress.

I hope you enjoyed this Random post and I am sorry about the Technical difficulty but yeah... Tell me if you would like more of these random fashion post and list any suggestions.

Katherine 

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. you where right that. video really catchy normally i hate adverts too but this ones nice. aswell i think you should do more of those posts Im sorry to hear u had to start again even though it was still brilliant!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know adn it all to do with Vegetables. Any ideas for random posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you could do one about rainbow or fruits???

      Delete
    2. you could do one about rainbow or fruits???

      Delete