Monday 21 January 2013

A Girly day out Shopping with Lauren *snow

Hello everyone and I cannot thank everyone enough for viewing my fashion blog regularly or just once :)
I have a total of nearly 800 view which I think is pretty good since I started blogging in December 2012.

We had no school today because of the snow, so I thought that I would make the most of it by going shopping and taking some fun pictures for my blog with my best friend Lauren.

The pictures in the fitting rooms are in H &M I ended up buying the "candyfloss pink" trousers because they are such a cute colour for spring and I love the design as there is a zip at the back. *squealwithexcitement
Today I didn't have enough to buy the pink ombre sweater but because I think that they look awesome together as an outfit I will definatly buy these soon! I really love the black leggings with a strip of leather down them, they are high waisted and I love the zip detail (aren't really zips)

I think that we are both mad for going out into the snow but oh well. It was worth it.

Me and Lauren only went to the Coffee Shop because I thought that it would look really nice in there to take pictures and we didn't really want to go outside again. *brrrrrr We ended up sharing a large hot chocolate with marshmallows and a hazelnut syrup. <---- That was the bomb *cherryonthetop

I also went to Accessorize and brought a purple statement necklace and a "funky heart audio splitter" which is actually essential because when me and my friends watch videos on our phones we always heave to watch it in pairs. *dotdotdot


I think that green really suits Lauren due to her eye colour which you cannot see...


 Love the colours, Perfect for spring <3

 Such a cute design !


Wearing: Hat- H&M, Denim jacket- LEVI's, T shirt  River island, Leggings- New look, Shoes- Vans, Watches- Swatch and Hiphop, Bracelets- *unknown

 Lauren thinks me hair looks red.


 Wearing: earings-New look

 Lauren wearing: Cardigan- Hollister, Polo top- Hollister

 Headband- H&M, Scarf- Unknown


Wearing: Headband- River Island


*NOM NOM




I hope you enjoyed reading about my Girly day out Shopping with Lauren.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. that must have been fun i always enjoy reading these blogs :) you should make another one now and make it easier to find on the internet so more ppl can c :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. that must have been fun i always enjoy reading these blogs :) you should make another one now and make it easier to find on the internet so more ppl can c :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah it was fun, it was just a normal girly day out shopping with friends but I focused the pictures for my fashion blog. I am sharing my blog on twitter so there is a wider audience and eventually when I have more views on my blog will become easier to find on search engines.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's great how do u know how many veiws you have? xo

    ReplyDelete