Friday 18 January 2013

Everything SNOW

Hello Everyone,

It's Friday finally! How was your day?
Today was a pretty good day, it SNOWED! For me snow is pretty amazing and rare in London so it's always a special day and whenever its a school day I bring my camera in, also I only had lessons till 1 in the afternoon then we got to leave school.

I hope you enjoy me pictures and sorry my school uniform is quite boring my school is quite strict on uniform  It sucks! Why mann?? We get told off for trying to wear some rings, necklaces, "non- regulation jumpers, coats, shoes, tights etc...." The list goes on!



Hair Model: Yasmin. This hair is frikin' awesome right!?!?! I wasn't expecting that it would be so windy outside, however I think that it added so much more charisma to the image.
I will update this post for details how she dyed her hair.

Model: Jeevi <3
Model: Lauren <3
Me <3

Just what we need hot chocolate in the canteen *yummy!

I don't think that I ever have seen a snowflake that has actually looked like those "typical snowflakes" that you draw and see in cartoons etc... I think that the detail of the snowflake is so stunning capered by my camera. It was being a real bum today (my camera) maybe because of the cold weather it wasn't focusing properly when I would zoom in, eventually I captured the Perfect shot.
Left to Right: Jeevi, Lauren, me. I'm the shorty little Vietnamese girl, funny how I am actually quite tall when i'm with my family and Viet friends.
In the New Look changing room, Jeevi's outfit is interesting.. a bit mix- matched with the Aztec body warmer, grey sweater, pink skater skirt , black opaque tights and red high heels. She should defiantly but the red high heels the look stunning on her and i think that the colour red compliments dark and light/ fair skin tones especially.
I love the simplicity of Lauren's outfit with the use of blues and whites, the lace on the denim skirt adds a lovley interesting texture which makes it so unique.
I really love the denim shirt that I was wearing it is very on trend and I think that it looks best tucked into the burgundy shorts. Also I was wearing nude coloured high heels and I think that these are a wardrobe essentials they can go with a selection of outfits.

Posing in the woods on my way home just chilling to some CLassic Fm, it really help me embrace my surroundings more. Last May I went to Italy with my school and stayed with an Italian family in Tuscany and I saw this bag in Pisa and I didn't buy it , I TOTALLY regretted it. So the next time I saw it we weren't allowed to do any shopping *sign I saw it again in Florence and I literally rushed over to buy it and its one of my favorite bags. All over the bag it has "I love Italia" quite touristy but it always reminds me of great memories. Also green is one of my favorite colour, along with pink and blue. A girl in my french glass had similar earphones tot his and I just love the creativity in how she glammed up her earphones. Therefore I was determined to do my own and I already had my own in ear Sennheiser earphones and some hamma beads *memories. I found a DIY beaded tutorial by a Swedish Blogger Craft and Creativity.
 Please comment if you would like me to do a DIY Beaded Earphones Tutorial in english.

Wearing: black gloves- New look
I absolutely glove the detail on these gloves and I brought them in early December with 25% off in New Look for £4.99.These are just.. SO CUTE!


I hope you likes this post and we enjoyed posing in the snow.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment