Sunday 3 February 2013

Everything LOMOGRAPHY

Heyyy Everyone,

Ages ago I too a screen shot of something called a Lomography camera and Taylor Swift apparently has taken some shots with it, she like a big inspiration for me. In music, life and FASHION :)

Sooo what is Lomography..
The camera themselves are supossed to produce amazing photos with the effects and just to warn you these are not digital camera, most Lotography cameras need AA batteries and 35 mm film, but the cameras themselves are such a fashion statement (depending on the one you've got)



Fisheye No2 I love you I love Lomo Edition


Fisheye No.2 Voyager
Fisheye No.2 Gold Edition 
Fisheye one purple
Fisheye Underwater combo

Lomography Fashion
Lomography layered photo
Lomography photo with fisheye
Lomography Store

Just to let you know that I don't actually have a Lomography camera yet but I just love the lomographs which it produces and I am thinking about started a collection of lomographs because they are so special.

Love Katherine

xoxo

P.s. Let me know if you are thinking about getting one or have a Lomograph camera already!

3 comments:

  1. how much are those cameras xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. owww super interesting!! How much are these camera's? xoxo Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. They range from £30 to something like £200 for the really expensive ones.
    You can get them online at Lomography, Amazon, Ebay and Urban Outfitters

    ReplyDelete