Wednesday 16 January 2013

Perfect Purchase but not a panda

Wow, second post of the day this is really amazing!

I know everyone is obsessed with vans at the moment and so am I got a pair with my birthday money and way, these converses are quite old and I still wear them.



Hightop Converses.... FADING from yellow to White!
This is what makes them sooo unique and I had the choice of pink to white or yellow to white gradient and I chose yellow because \in my head I thought #yolo before Chris Brown said it. Also I already have pink ankle  Converses so it would give me a variety of colour. Looking at the pair of converses now they look so clean, at the moment  some of the upper rubber material is coming away from the shoe as I put it into the washing machine a few times. I'm not certain how long I have had these for but I think it's a few years when I used to go on MSN (random -.-) they still fit me size 4 UK. 

Still loving these shoes <3
 xoxo

2 comments:

  1. me too! I forgot to mention that they are a bit uncomfortable after a long day shopping

    Glad you enjoyed my blog post

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete