Wednesday 5 December 2012

Hidden heel high tops for all the shorties out there (including me!)

Heyyyyy everyone!

This is only my second post on my fashion blog - Everything Bright and Fashionable <3

I have probably wanted these since the beginning of 2012 because they look like normal high tops, EXCEPT they have a hidden heel inside! GENIUS I know :) I really love this because I'm Vietnamese and I really need the height and in august, I think, I managed to get my hands on a pair of these! I got mine from River Island In Westfields with my friends (this was they day I lost my iPhone sighhhhh ) I only payed £30 because I had  £10 voucher which I could spends in a variety of shops sooo bargain!

WHITE HIDDEN HEEL HIGH TOPS £40 river island

So these were the ones I ended up getting because the heel didn't look to obvious or noticeable and I couldn't decide whether to get the dark navy pair or the white ones as they might get dirty. Eventually I chose the white ones as they would go with more right? The only downside to hidden heel high tops is that they look like cheap high tops which they're not! Sometimes people can tell; I walk dodgy sometimes however I love these shoes to pieces ! Great Buy <3

Ash Cool wedge ankle boot dark camel calf suede £170.00 Office 

These hidden heel high tops are much more pricey than the ones i got and are also available in black. these definalty look more luxurious consisting of leather and suede and has both laces and Velcro for fastening. I find that the heel section of these high tops are more defined making them more obvious. i could defiantly buy these if I could and I love the color as it is such an autumn color, also it would be amazing to touch! haha


Jeffrey Campbell Alva spike hi top trainer black leather black spike£120.00 Office 

These relate to my last blog "Everything Studs.." but in my opinion I don't find these attractive at all. Do you? These are also available in white are are also pricey. These shoes are black all over including the suds, personally I find these shoes looking like a weapon and wouldn't pay £120. 


No comments:

Post a Comment