Thursday 13 December 2012

Everything Prom

Prom is such an amazing occasion for high school students and for girls probably the most important thing to organize and decide on prom, other than the mate is the dress! Even though in the Uk we don't really have prom, I love browsing through all of the gorgeous dresses!

One Shoulder Turquoise Short Dress by Dave & Johnny $170

I absolutely love this prom dress!!! The color is sooo beautiful, it really flatter the models skin tone and hair color  Shirt prom dress are just so cute and flirty. I love how this dress doesn't have too much sequin embellishments and I like how the quantity decreases as it gets onto the mesh material of the dress. Normally I prefer straless prom dress bu this one shoulder dress looks really nice and perfect if you want to flatter but don;t entierly have the boobs to keep it up. The sash of fabric around the waist draws your attention to the dress enhancing the volume of the shirt.<3


Lipsy V I P Sequin Beaded Detail Maxi Dress £150.00

What I adore about this dress it that it is so elegant and glamorous, it look like the dress that you would wear to a formal evening out and would look beautiful with a clutch bag and some accessorizes. I don't think that this dress is aimed at teen ages so it doesn't look like it should be worn to prom. Also it from Lipsy which means it able to purchase in the UK! You can see this in the picture but this dress has quite a low back line and is slightly revealing but defiantly not in a tarty way. I think that design of this dress was to enhance feminine curves to make a lady look a gorgeous as possible. The end of the dress is done so that when you walk and more around in the dress it will flutter by your legs. Also as the clear mesh is added above the love heart neck line it also added to the sophistication of this dress. Much more mature and glamorous dress!


Lipsy vip cream sequin bodice prom dress £120
This dress is also from Lipsy! But it's much more simpler which I kind of adore about it :) I think this dress is perfect for almost any occasion as it sends really chic, fun and glamorous vibes.\I love how the bodice is fitted and is sequined int his area only also in the description it says that the straps are detachable so that it can become strapless, which is very adaptable to individual need. So I think that this dress is for anyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment