Thursday 6 December 2012

Everything OMBRE!

Heyyy everyone!

Around summer time everyone started getting out their shorts, this time they were ombre dyed!!! I think that this looks very funky and can easily be DIY done with a pair of white shorts and some fabric dye.

Also lost of people have been ombre dyeing their hair mostly brown to blond and this looks stunning! Especially when it has been gradually faded into the lighter color at the ends .

Nicola Roberts is a natural beauty not afraid to have pale skin and ginger hair so you go girl! Her ombred hair looks so gorgeous as her bright red hair elegantly faded down into a blond color and I think that ombre hair can look good on anyone!
I'm not sure if it just me that loves afros? They are so fluffy, curly and full of volume! I couldn't find many people who have ombre dyed their afros but Teyana Taylor definalty pulled it off! It suits her soooo much I wish more people would do it :)

Love Label Ombre Cable Knit Jumper £15 Love Label at Very.co.uk
This was the only ombre jumper that I could find that I totally fell in love with, so I was gutted to find out that they were out of stock. i think this is a perfect example of knitwear to bring a burst of color into the cold winter months. Personally i think that this would bee too cold with a pair of shorts since it snowed the other day, but if you buy one similar to this or even make one your self, comment and send a picture or even a video!
I have always wanted to be more adventurous with my nails but I never seem to have time. These do though! I think that these are just soooo pretty and cute :) Here's the website that I found this picture and it also has a step by step guide: http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2012/05/gradient-nails-picture-tutoria.html . They would be the cherry on the top to finish off nearly any outfit going out partying, cinema or just to the park maybe. Remember to put on some clear nail varnish or a top coat over to stop it from chipping and to preserve all your hard work. Why don't you try and do your own and experiment with different colors  glitter or how about a brown orange ombre to a yellow then paint leopard patterns on the top? That would look HOT!

GLAMOROUS ombre jumper £42 House of Fraser
I absolutely had to add this jumper form house of Fraser I love how it fades from a white greyish color to a dark black which is totally contrasting the other brightly ombred shorts, jumpers etc. I think it so cool how they are adding studs onto clothing now and personally I think that it gives this jumper a bit of an edge and sets it out from the crowd!

i hope that I have inspired you to add some ombre into your life because its sooo simple and available which can just make you more awesome! try out any form of ombre including nails, hair, or even DIY clothing, knit wear, shoes? 

Much love x


No comments:

Post a Comment