Monday 10 December 2012

Everything GOLD

Heyyy Everybody !

I think that GOLD is an amazing color to wear for the colder months and I prefer wearing gold jewelry to silver too! i love all types of gold the shiniest and the more dull bronzes to that almost look like a bronze copper color! I love internet shopping because it is just so easy o do in time for Christmas  I don't wasn't to actually go outside shopping cos it's sooo freezing. 

Everything GOLD 

Free People Gold Sequin Party Trousers £135 Urban Outfitters
These gold pair of trousers are stunning they just make a plain outfit look so glamorous and Gorgeous. I think that this is a perfect example to show how well Gold and Black compliment each other <---- TIP They look very comfortable as they are slightly baggy and would probably look best dressed up on a cold night out partying. Accessorize with Black and Gold. 
Matt gold sequin blazer £55 dorothy perkins
this blazer looks as if it is mating the pair of trousers above . Don't you think? I chose this to put on my blog because in the description is says "Matt" does that mean it would be really rough to touch? I'm not sure if I would like to wear this as I really like to choose my clothes taken into account the feel and texture as well as other things. Such as, the price which isn't looking too bad.

GOLD ORGANZA SKATER SKIRT £30
I don't even know how do describe this skirt in words it just.. so AMAZING like I love the detail of the golden embroidery, also I love the shape of skater skirts they are just so good at flattering figures. I love the detail which River Island designers has done at the top of the skirt which is like as detailed chain this just adds to the effect of a belt which is pain when you are wearing a skirt as you want the belt to stay in the same position but is it just keeps slipping. I actually adore this skirt and £30 is actually like a gift from heaven ! If you plan on buying this wear it with back top and shoes and some gold accessorizes and jewelry or try experimenting :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment