Wednesday 5 December 2012

Everything Studded and accessorized


Recently studded clothing and accessorizes have been hugely trending everywhere. All the high streets shops are full of leather studded jacket, studded bags and studded shoes. I still haven't managed to get my hand on any yet (but I will soon!) I was think would it be better to buy the studs online then do it DIY style? 
What types of studs do you prefer? circle? square? star? gold? silver ? bronze? rusted look? dangerous?
Here's what is available in the shops: 
All of these are available in New look, River Island and Topshop, just a few of my favorite shop at the moment.

    
 Black Studded Slipper Shoes new look £14.99.  I think that these pumps look perfect with the cute twist off embellishing circle studs on the shoe. 

Studded Earmuffs from River Island £18. I really think that these are perect for the winter to keep those ears nice and warm they also encompass the studs trend giving the earmuffs a rock chic look. 

Stud lightning platform heels by CJG Topshop £130. These perfectly studded heels are much more pricey than the others but they're worth it right? The best pair of heels to finish of a glamorous evening outfit.
BROWN HEATSEAL STUDDED CARDIGAN river island £35. I think that this cardigan is much more different to the other studded garments on the market; they have managed to use the studs to create a soft texture of the contrasting woolly cardigan. 

Parisian Black PU Studded Shoulder Biker Jacket New look £45. This is the classic studded look I think that the fitting of this jacket is perfect as it enhances the feminine curves and you could dress it up by putting it over a going out dress or dress it down with a pair of skinny jeans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment