Saturday 8 December 2012

Everything ONESIES

Heyyy Everyone!

17 days till Christmas :)

I think it's strange how everyone has become mad about onesies as they look just baby grows and you would think that adults wearing them would look stupid but they actually look quite cool! I thought that people only wear them as pjs to bed but the other day I was shocked when I saw a fully grown guy wearing a Onsie in Westfield.

Here's a few unique onsies I found which are available online and in stores:


Liberty American Stars and Stripes Onesie £30 Boohoo.com
What I love about this onesie is that it is so much more unique than just the plain, pink or 
patterned designs. This is obviously a perfect Christmas Gift for anyone who loves America and wants to look funky on Christmas day , so why not? 

Flying Squirrel Kigu.co.uk £39.99

I think that this onsie is totally awesome with that wings which are attached to the arms to enhance the "flying squirrel" costume which is totally random I know. It's super cute and Kigu.co.uk has lots of other amazing animal onsies which is worth checking out!

Mink And Pink Reindeer Print All-In-One £34 Next

This onsie is totally in time for Chirstmas! It looks soooo cosy warm and fluffy that I just want to snuggle up on the couch or in bed. I think that the reindeer antlers are a nice touch and of course you can have a reindeer onsie with out a very shiny red nose, "like a light bulb" as my friend would add.

I think that onsies are quite expensive compared to a normal pair of pjs but I guess they are 100 time more funkyyyy !

Much Love x








No comments:

Post a Comment