Wednesday 6 August 2014

Kimonos


The western take on kimonos has only become really popular this year and they are perfect cover ups for the summer and also are a statement piece of clothing, sometimes with a bohemian vibe. 


I absolutely love the colours and the design of this kimono! But unfortunately this Katrina Kimono from A&F is sold out mostly everywhere, but if you use The Hunt (app) you still might be able to purchase it.


This kimono is really versatile because it's black and white and will go with a range go outfits.


Zoe is another one of my favourite bloggers and you tubers and she dressed up this simple outfit by layering a kimono on top. 

High waisted denim embroidered hem shorts - Miss Selfridge (sold out)
White crop top - Asos (sold out)



I really love this Kimono because it's got the embroidery detailing, but it's also see through so you can see the outfit underneath.

I know that kimonos from A&F and Topshop might be a bit too expensive, but I would be wary of the cheaper ones because they are often made of a very delicate fabric, which can be easily damaged. From my own experience of buying a kimono from New Look I was very disappointed and I will be reviewing it soon. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post about kimonos,

love Katherine x


No comments:

Post a Comment