Wednesday 13 August 2014

B+W OOTD

I wore this black and white outfit to work experience today and as it is near Oxford Street I've been doing a lot of shopping recently !


OOTD:
Black Petite Jeggings - Dorothy Perkins
Black Slip on Trainers - River Island 
Gold Necklace - Claire's 


The fact that I can't stop stroking the sweater implies how soft it really is and the necklace feels quite good quality.


I've wanted a black pair of jeggings / jeans for the longest time and it been really difficult to find a pair because i'm quite short. However i'm quite disappointed with these jeggings as they feel rough and only fit nicely if I fold them up at the end.



So far these shoes have given me a blister, but i'm hoping that once i've worn them in that they feel more comfortable to wear. 

As you can tell i've been really loving black and white outfits and I think it will match my mood for when I go back to school and the weather starts to get fucking cold and grim again in the UK.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Katherine 









1 comment:

  1. Hi there, after reading this amazing article I am also delighted to share my experience here with friends.
    buy latest womens fashion online

    ReplyDelete