Wednesday 30 July 2014

Jaime Chung

When I think of simple and classy, I definitely think of Jaime Chung. She's an actress and has been in a few episodes of Once Upon a Time, which is on my "TV watch list".

In this blog post, I have found some pieces that are similar to what she is wearing and available in the UK.




Jaime Chung (and Aimee Song) seem to frequently wear black one strap heels, which are diverse and therefore go with numerous outfits. 


White strapless plunging top and tapered pants with a studded white Rebecca Minkoff clutch, black strappy heels, a gold bracelet and Marti Zoe midi rings.


This white bandeau skort playsuit is from Topshop and is quite similar to Jaime Chung's previous outfit.  


I think is such a gorgeous summer outfit!

Levi denim jacket
Lovers and Friends floral shorts 

No comments:

Post a Comment