Thursday 30 October 2014

Landan antics //

Hey guys,

For those who don't know, it's half term in the UK meaning we get a week off school. Yayyy! 
So on Thursday,  I went out with a few of my NCS friends to Thorpe Park, Madame Tussauds and Camden Market. 


//My OOTD details//

Leather Jacket - Oasis *
Crop top - Topshop 
Joggers - Daisy Street
Trainers - Adidas
Bag - Accessorise *

* Similar finds 

The main compartment of my bag only has a button to close it, which is why I took shitty photos on my iPod and not my camera (it would probably get stolen or I would lose it).

We didn't actually manage to get into Thrope Park because my friends magic pass isn't accepted on Fright Nights *criess* So this photo was taken on the bus back to Staines.  


En Route Madame Tussauds

We saw a dog who could hi-five and has his own Facebook page ;')


This guy has trousers in every colour of the rainbow <3



- Love Sia and Dance Moms -


A few years ago everyone would have been queuing up to take photos with Justin Bieber, but now people dgaf.


The Avengers 4D experience at the end of the Madame Tussauds was so sick !

If you go to Camden try the bang bang chicken and try to avoid pervy men. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post,

Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment